BASIC ONLINE REGISTRATION
FIELD LIST VIEW - CONFIRMATION
Thank you! Your registration has been received!
You will receive an email receipt with your payment information. To help ensure that you receive your receipt, please log in to your e-mail now and add and to your email "Safe Senders" list. [How do I add email to Safe Sender list?]
Form Submission Information:
First Name: Cynthia
Last Name: Bates
Parish: Mater Dei Latin Mass Parish
Name: Cynthia Bates
Important Information for Gmail / G Suite email users
There is a known issue with Gmail and G Suite (Google Apps for Business) filtering emails sent from this website to spam which we are currently working to resolve. If you did not receive your email receipt and you are using a Gmail or G Suite email account, please follow these instructions:
Sign in to your account at Gmail.com and do the following.
Add the address to your contacts
Add and to your Gmail Contacts. Google will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
Mark messages as ‘Not spam’
If Gmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam.
- In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist (eg cathdal.org)
- Select all the emails shown.
- Click More and then Not spam.
Create a filter for the address
Create a filter to tell Google to whitelist email from a domain.
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings.
- Click on Filters and then Create a new filter.
- Enter the domain of the email you want to whitelist in the From field (e.g. cathdal.org.)
- Click Create filter with this search
- In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam
- Click the Create filter button