An Information session for those who work with Private Non Profit Schools will be held on the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), currently known as the No Child Left Behind Act. Please see below for further information about this event, and RSVP contact information.
The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA): Students’ Rights, Consultation Procedures, and Future Outlook
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
9:00 A.M. – Noon
Morning refreshments and lunch will be provided
This practical and informative session will cover:
- Services to private school students and teachers
- Title I (educational services to students)
- Title IIA (professional development)
- The latest from Capitol Hill as Congress works to reauthorize the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, currently known as the No Child Left Behind Act.
RSVP by 2/22 to:
- Joyce Schreitmueller, Federal Programs Consultant, Diocese of Dallas - 214-379-2856 or @
Workshop presented by Michelle Doyle, CEO of Michelle Doyle Consulting
Michelle consults on issues concerning the participation of private school students and teachers in federal education programs. Michelle serves as a national consultant to Catapult Learning.
Prior to opening her consulting firm, Michelle served as the Associate Director for Education at the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. For the 10 years before her work at the USCCB, Michelle served as the Director of the Office of Non-Public Education at the U.S. Department of Education. Michelle has also been an assistant superintendent in the Diocese of Arlington, a Catholic school principal, and a high school teacher.
Michelle holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts and a graduate degree from Virginia Tech.