Job Opportunity Details
Catholic schools positions listed through this posting are non-teaching positions only. Teaching positions can be found on the Catholic Schools employment page.
Administrative Assistant for Faith Formation
Hiring Location: Holy Family of Nazareth Catholic Parish - Parish
Address: 2330 CHEYENNE ST, Irving, TX 75062 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Up to 29 hours as follows: 21 hours Tuesday - Thursday and 4 hours on Sunday evening
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: No
The Administrative Assistant for Faith Formation provides administrative support and catechetical/formation support for the parish’s Faith Formation and Sacramental processes under the Coordinator of Faith Formation. This includes Children’s Faith Formation, TYM (Youth Ministry), and RCIA. face of the parish to others, this position requires a welcoming person who is responsive to parishioners. It also requires a spirit of welcome, collaboration, generosity, and support within the parish staff.
See Job Description for further details.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Use and update the Parish Data System (PDS); training will be offered. Prior experience is a plus.
• Microsoft Office 365 applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
• Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bilingual, Spanish/English, is a plus.
• Be a welcoming voice and face of the parish when greeting and helping people in the office, on the phone, and in any parish setting
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma with some post-high school training
• Experience in administrative and pastoral work in a church setting, or comparable experience
Practicing Catholic preferred.
Name and Title: Jill Killam, Director of Finance & Administration
Phone: 972-252-5521 x. 105
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes