Hiring Location: Bishop Lynch High School - Catholic School
Address: 9750 Ferguson Road, Dallas, TX 75228 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:00 pm
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: No
• Develop and implement the school’s annual appeal, The Fund for BL.
• Develop and implement strategic plans to raise funds for BL cost-effectively and time-efficiently.
• Continually build collaborative relationships with team members to effectively execute all advancement initiatives.
• Build and maintain successful relationships with donors, prospects and all internal school staff.
• Perform analysis and strategic consultation on major issues impacting the team.
• Explore professional development opportunities for Advancement Team members.
• Maintain a portfolio of donors and prospective donors whom you will stay in contact with to ensure their continuing relationship with you and the school.
• Be an active participant on the school’s Office Leadership Team.
• Identify prospective individual donors and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships
• Collaborate with staff on the management and planning of fundraising events and donor receptions
• Develop print marketing collateral related to fundraising in collaboration with the Communications Office
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field with 5+ years’ fundraising experience.
• A high level of interpersonal skills. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy; the ability to provide customer service with grace is a must.
• Interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must have excellent writing skills.
• Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Continuous attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands. Must be able to discern among competing priorities.
Name and Title: Resume
How to submit resume: Email