Hiring Location: Dallas Parochial League - Pastoral Center
Address: 3725 Blackburn St.,, Dallas, TX, TX 75219 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Varies, some weekends
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: No
The Dallas Parochial League Athletic Coordinator will assist the Athletic Director with the day-to-day operation of the league. The Athletic coordinator supports all administrative functions for the league office, including, assist with setting up meetings/clinics, scheduling of sporting events and helping to run those events.
• Assisting with all DPL events that take place during the week and on weekends
• Responsible for updating the DPL website with information, photos, etc….
• Must have a valid driver’s license and have own transportation
• Position requires traveling to various events, meetings and games
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience in an Athletic field
• Basic knowledge of athletics, bracketing, schedules, standings, etc.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Suite
• Must be knowledgeable with website management and construction
• Ability to work closely with member school’s Athletic Directors and volunteer coaches
• Hours of operation will vary from week to week but will work 30 hours per week
FOR A COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHMENT.
Name and Title: Theresa Mosmeyer, Direct of Dallas Parochial League
How to submit resume: Email