Hiring Location: Cristo Rey Dallas College Prep - Catholic School
Address: 1064 N. St. Augustine Dr., Dallas, Texas 75217 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: Preferred
Assistant Director of Operations (Full-Time)
Date Modified: Sept. 29, 2016
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports To: Dir. of Operations
Cristo Rey Dallas College Prep (CRD) is a Catholic, college preparatory school for students of all faiths who cannot otherwise afford a private education. CRD nurtures and challenges young women and men to recognize and realize their full potential as they grow to love God, respect others and serve their community. Each student participates in the Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP) which offers a weekly work study experience for all four years.
Anticipated Start Date:
January 9, 2017
The Assistant Director supports the Director of Operations in the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Work Study Program, Information Technology, and CRD Processes and Procedures, including but not limited to student worker training and oversight, client management, simple technological troubleshooting, and process/procedure creation and revision.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage accounts through site visits, timely follow-up, and proactive communication
- Execute transportation process and related transportation matters to ensure the safety and security of students
- Administer the Salesforce time card program
- Manage student performance process
- Update, organize, and ensure accuracy of all CWSP files and records
- Supervise student workers working at the school
- Facilitate and help plan classes for the summer training program and academic year
- Coordinate CWSP events
- Create and revise CRD processes and procedures
- Assist in technology plan implementation and troubleshooting
- Other duties as assigned by CWSP or CRD
Full-time, year-round position with competitive salary, benefits and paid vacation
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Regularly sit, talk, hear and interact with students, parents, staff and visitors
- Be able to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs
- Work at a desk and computer screen for extended periods of time
- Ability to drive a 15-passenger van
Send a resume, cover letter, list of references, and answers to the following essay prompts to email@example.com. Essays should not exceed 500 words.
- Who are you?
- Describe your philosophy of education and explain how you hope to put it into practice as a member of the CRD team.
- Describe an instance in your professional or personal life where you corrected an inefficiency.
- What aspect of the CRD mission speaks most to you?
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at building rapport and trust with people from diverse socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, including underrepresented urban youth and first-generation college students
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission of the Cristo Rey Network and model
- Able to obtain bus driver certification from Region 10
- Documentation demonstrating a satisfactory driving record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
Name and Title: Director of Operations
Phone: 469-844-7956 ext. 555
How to submit resume: Email