Hiring Location: Cristo Rey Dallas College Prep - Catholic School
Address: 1064 N. St. Augustine Dr., Dallas, TX 75217 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: Rarely
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: Preferred
CWSP Support Coordinator (Full-Time)
Date Modified: September 29, 2016
FLSA Classification: Nonexempt
Reports To: Dir. of Operations
Cristo Rey Dallas College Prep (CRD) is a Catholic, college preparatory school for students of all faiths who cannot otherwise afford a private education. CRD nurtures and challenges young women and men to recognize and realize their full potential as they grow to love God, respect others and serve their community. Each student participates in the Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP) which offers a weekly work study experience for all four years.
Anticipated Start Date:
- November 1, 2016 (or sooner subject to applicant’s availability)
The CWSP Support Coordinator supports all facets of the Corporate Work Study Program, including but not limited to student worker training and oversight, client management, and new account acquisition. The CWSP Support Coordinator will play an integral in the student worker transportation plan by assisting in coordinating student workers’ use of the DART system and driving a student worker shuttle van (15-passenger).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transporting teams of student workers to/from work in a 15-passenger van
- Supporting the Salesforce time card program
- Serving as the CWSP parent liaison
- Maintaining CWSP databases and Salesforce
- Data entry and management
- Facilitate student worker retraining and reinforcement
- Assisting in planning and coordinating CWSP events
- Other duties as assigned by CWSP or CRD
- Full-time, year-round position with competitive salary, benefits and paid vacation
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Regularly sit, talk, hear and interact with students, parents, staff and visitors
- Be able to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs
- Work at a desk and computer screen for extended periods of time
- Ability to drive a 15-passenger van
Send a resume, cover letter, list of references, and answers to the following essay prompts to
firstname.lastname@example.org . Essays should not exceed 500 words.
- Who are you?
- Describe an instance in your professional or personal life where you corrected an
- What aspect of the CRD mission speaks most to you?
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form
- Team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at building rapport and trust with people from diverse socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, including underrepresented urban youth and first-generation college students
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission of the Cristo Rey Network and model
- Able to obtain bus driver certification from Region 10
- Valid driver’s license
- Documentation demonstrating a satisfactory driving record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Name and Title: Director of Operations
Phone: 469-844-7956 ext. 555
How to submit resume: Email