Hiring Location: Bishop Lynch High School - Catholic School
Address: 9750 Ferguson Road, Dallas, TX 75228 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: No
Faithful to Catholic Tradition and to our Dominican heritage of scholarship and service, Bishop Lynch High School promotes the development of the total person by bringing together a diverse community in a rigorous college preparatory environment where students are taught to strive for excellence, seek truth, and work for justice in the world.
Reporting to the Chief Advancement Officer, the Database Administrator will ensure the integrity of the Raiser’s Edge (RE) database and will be responsible for the importing of all gifts to the school including the capital campaign, The Fund and all other fundraising initiatives.
Serve as Bishop Lynch High School’s Database Administrator as stated below, but are not limited to-
• Ensure the integrity of the Raiser’s Edge database through the development and maintenance of policies and procedures.
• Responsible for the establishment of security rights for users of the donor database while providing training and guidance to all users as needed.
• Oversee collection and importing of constituent data, and ensure that RE is maximized in its usage for optimal data management efficiency.
• Responsible for the importing of gifts to the capital campaign, The Fund and all other fundraising initiatives and all subsequent items including donor acknowledgement letters, pledge reminders, past due letters and reports.
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly reconciliation reports to the business office for the capital campaign, The Fund and all other fundraising initiatives.
• Query/Export data from RE as needed (ie. Mailings, eblasts, donor analysis)
• Perform periodic database audits and act as the liaison between Blackbaud and the Advancement Office.
• Performs other duties as may be deemed necessary for the efficient operation of the department.
• Raiser’s Edge experience a must
• Bachelor’s degree in business/accounting a plus
• Demonstrated proficiency in Windows, Excel, Raiser’s Edge and Financial Edge.
• Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and development work including donor relations/donor database systems.
• Must possess clear communication skills both written and oral, good work ethic, high organizational skills and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
• Ability to work well in a high volume position and carry out multiple and diverse tasks concurrently.
Qualified candidates should email resume to email@example.com.
Resumes will expire within 90 days. Submission of a resume is not considered to be an application for employment.
Name and Title: Jennifer Adamcik Director of Finance & Human Resources
How to submit resume: Email