Job Opportunity Details
Catholic schools positions listed through this posting are non-teaching positions only. Teaching positions can be found on the Catholic Schools employment page.
Hiring Location: St. Patrick Catholic Parish - Dallas - Parish
Address: 9643 Ferndale Road, Dallas, TX 75238 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 9 to 4 Monday to Thursday 9 to Noon Fridays
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: Yes
The Pastoral Assistant performs all administrative functions including greeting guests and visitors, answering phone calls, maintaining the schedules and calendar for the parish clergy and facilities. In addition, the Pastoral Assistant is responsible for any clergy correspondence as needed. The Pastoral Assistant is one of the first points of contact in the parish office for all visitors, guests and volunteers
• Assist the Receptionist with answering office phone calls.
• Respond and/or direct any correspondence received through the parish website
• Generates Inter-Office communications
• Add and/or update Parishioner information in the Parish Data Base system
• Generate Welcome Letters and Information Packets for New Parishioners ‘
• Coordinates Marriage Preparation Program
• Add and maintain the Parish Facility Use Schedule.
• Coordinate with the Parish Facility Manager with any timing and set up needs for any ministry event scheduled.
• Create and provide the parish calendar of events weekly to all staff and clergy.
• Respond and report to the Diocese with special requests and information such as Bishop’s Annual Appeal updates and Annual statistics.
• Schedule clergy appointments as needed
• Create clergy correspondence as needed
• Work with the Parish Business Manager for any updates to the Parishioner’s Envelope Contribution.
• Generate Parish Data Base reports as required by the Pastor/Pastoral Administrator, Parish Director of Operations and Parish Business Manager.
• Maintain communication with needs of shut-in and/or elderly parishioners and offer any needed assistance.
• Execute other duties as deemed necessary by the Pastor/Pastoral Administrator or Director of Operations
Name and Title: Mike Hill, Director of Operations
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes