Job Opportunity Details
Catholic schools positions listed through this posting are non-teaching positions only. Teaching positions can be found on the Catholic Schools employment page.
Hiring Location: The Catholic Pro-Life Community - Non-Diocesan Organizations
Address: 14675 Midway Rd. Suite 121, Addison, TX 75001 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: Yes
The position of Communications Coordinator exists primarily to assist with carrying out the
mission of the Catholic Pro-Life Community. All employees and volunteers of the CPLC are to
exercise faithful stewardship of the time, talent, and resources at their disposal and those of
their co-workers in achieving the results that will be most worthy of the prayers, sacrifices,
and generosity of our supporters.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Communications Coordinator is a full-time position in the Communications Department
of the Catholic Pro-Life Community. This position works out of the CPLC central office near
Spring Valley and Midway in North Dallas. This position reports to the Director of
• Primarily supports CPLC’s Hispanic Pastoral Ministry in communicating to this key
• Assist with Spanish translations as need for effective communication.
• Assist with CPLC website updating, social media and other digital communications.
• Manage e-contacts.
• Assist with event promotion including creation of promotional and marketing
• Support office management needs including reception, copying materials, and
• And other duties as assigned by the Director of Communications.
• Must be bilingual English/Spanish.
• Knowledge of Hispanic culture and ability to communicate to this key audience.
• Writing/editing and knowledge of AP Style.
• Acceptance of the magisterial teachings of the Catholic Church, particularly
concerning life issues.
• Ability and desire to support the mission of the Catholic Pro-Life Community
• Computer literacy, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
• Experience with social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Oral and verbal communication
• Active membership in a parish/faith community in good standing with the Church
• Compliance with the Diocese’s Safe Environment Program
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in digital media, communications, marketing, or related field
• Video production and photography
• Experience with Constant Contact, Hootsuite, & Adobe Creative Suite
• Detail oriented
• Creative and critical thinking
Name and Title: Patricia Vasquez, Human Resource Director
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes