Job Type: Part Time
Hiring Location: Cristo Rey Dallas College Prep - Catholic School
Address: 1064 N. St. Augustine Dr., Dallas, TX 75217 (Map)
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. and/or 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: Rarely
Education Required: Certification/Accreditation (see Description)
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: No
CRD Shuttle Driver (Part-Time)
Date Modified: September 29, 2016
FLSA Classification: Nonexempt
Reports To: Dir. of Operations
Cristo Rey Dallas College Prep (CRD) is a Catholic, college preparatory school for students of all faiths who cannot otherwise afford a private education. CRD nurtures and challenges young women and men to recognize and realize their full potential as they grow to love God, respect others and serve their community. Each student participates in the Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP) which offers a weekly work study experience for all four years.
Anticipated Start Date:
- November 1, 2016 (or sooner subject to applicant’s availability)
The CRD Bus/Shuttle driver supports all facets transportation at CRD, including student transportation to/from worksites and extracurricular activities in 15-passenger van.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transporting teams of student workers to/from work in a 15-passenger van
- Transporting students to/from extracurricular activities in a 15-passenger van
- Other duties as assigned by CWSP or CRD
- Part-time. Hourly at a competitive rate. 10-20 hours per week expected.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Regularly sit, talk, hear and interact with students, parents, staff and visitors
- Be able to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs
- Ability to drive a 15-passenger van
- Send a resume, cover letter, list of references to email@example.com .
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Able to obtain bus driver certification from Region 10
- Valid driver’s license
- Documentation demonstrating a satisfactory driving record
Name and Title: Director of Operations
How to submit resume: Email