Hiring Location: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish - Parish
Address: 2701 Piedra Drive, Plano, TX 75023 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday, Some evenings and weekends required.
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: No
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish is a large, vibrant parish in Plano, TX, seeking an individual to work with clergy, staff and volunteers to see that the temporal gifts of the parishioners are prudently used to carry out the mission of the parish. The Director of Finance serves as the primary contact for the Diocese on finance and contract matters. Responsibilities include:
• Supervising the accounting function
• Working with staff to create and monitor the parish budget
• Producing financial reports
• Implementing financial control policies
• Financial analysis
• Managing banking relationships
• Reviewing/approving parish fundraising activities and all contracts per diocesan policy
• On-going management of the capital campaign(s) associated with the construction of a new church building and any resulting renovations, while serving as liaison to the Project Manager.
See attached job description for more detail.
This position reports to the Pastor.
• Minimum of a 4 year degree from an accredited University's School of Business required.
• CPA or Master's degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience and a strong working knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting and financial forecasting.
• Experience managing the budget process, including the ability to assist other staff members in this area.
• Excellent leadership, communication skills and attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills, as well as experience working with Quick Books and Microsoft Office applications is required.
• Prior parish work experience is preferred.
Name and Title: Betty Kimbrough, Director of Human Resources
How to submit resume: Mail, Fax, Email