Hiring Location: All Saints Catholic Church - Parish
Address: 5231 Meadowcreek, Dallas, TX 75248 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: No
All Saints Catholic Community is seeking a Director of Young Adult Ministry. The Director of Young Adult Ministries needs to be passionate and dynamic about leading young adults into an authentic and lasting relationship with Jesus. The Director of Young Adult Ministry will work closely within the All Saints Community as well as with the Newman Catholic Ministry at UTD. The Director of Young Adult Ministry will work alongside the office Youth and Young Adult Ministry, under the direction of the Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry to have a unified vision on dynamic and engaging catechesis, relational ministry, involvement in the parish life, and outreach in the community. The applicant must be a practicing Catholic in good standing. Applicants will need to work some evenings and weekends.
See document below for detailed job description.
• Must be an active and practicing Catholic.
• The applicant must have exceptional communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Google G Suite software.
• Good organizational skills.
• At least two years of ministry experience as staff or volunteer.
• The applicant will need to drive to UTD on occasion.
See document below for detailed job description and requirements.
Name and Title: Paul Bianchi
How to submit resume: Email