Hiring Location: All Saints Catholic Church - Parish
Address: 5231 Meadowcreek Drive, Dallas, TX 75248 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Various Based on Events
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: Preferred
All Saints Catholic Church is looking for a creative individual who will support the Communications Director in their mission to deliver parish-wide communications. The ideal candidate is self-starter, innovative, and able to perform key tasks independently in a timely manner. This person should enjoy working in a team environment and is excited to join a growing Catholic community with a vibrant culture and innovative community. This role requires a firm understanding and practice of our church’s vision and values
THIS POSITION HAS THE POTENTIAL TO MOVE FROM PART TIME TO FULL TIME STATUS IN THE FUTURE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
• Assists in the content creation and editing of parish-wide publications including the Bulletin, Social Media, Website, Newsletter and Digital Displays.
• Assists with ministry requests that pertain to communications and promotions of events.
• Collaborate with Parish Clergy, Staff, and Ministry Leaders to create compelling content and effective marketing plans.
• Assists with the overall structure and content of the website while keeping up with current website best practice trends.
• Assists with safeguarding how the All Saints Catholic Church is portrayed in all communication including print, email, social media, web, etc.,
• In collaboration with the Director of Communications, cultivate a consistent tone and style of communication across all media and ensuring all content is technically effective, grammatically correct, doctrinally accurate, and within the church’s vision and brand guidelines
• Assist in video projects, including script writing, pre-production planning, video production, editing and distribution. This includes work on daily livestreaming of regularly scheduled events.
• Design promotional materials for parish – wide publications
• Communicate with ministries to ensure all content is being communicated accurately and effectively
• Manage and organize all digital assets within database
• Assists with coaching staff and ministry leaders in effective Parish communications
• In collaboration with Communications Director, support the execution of the annual marketing communications plan and monthly messaging calendar
• Oversee and maintain photography and videography volunteers to ensure enough quality photo/video at all key parish events (e.g. Fall Festival, Easter Vigil etc.)
• In collaboration with Communications Director support and execute communication activities around annual fundraising/stewardship and any future capital campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• A working knowledge of the Catholic Church & traditions with understanding of our All Saints Community & Parishioners.
• Experience with Videography, Photography and Livestreaming.
• Intermediate MS Office experience, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel; Apple (iOS) platform experience beneficial.
• Must maintain a positive, upbeat, self-starting, solutions-centered, can-do attitude.
• Must be able to thrive with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage time and prioritize accordingly.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with proven proficiency in copywriting.
• Must possess attention to detail and design, proven through portfolio work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
• Special events often on evenings and weekends.
Name and Title: Philip Muscat - Business Manager
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email