Hiring Location: Human Resources Department - Pastoral Center
Address: 3725 Blackburn St.,, Dallas, TX, TX 75219 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Mon - Fri 9AM - 5PM
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: Preferred
The Human Resources Business Partner acts as a generalist focusing on employee relations for all schools within the Catholic Diocese of Dallas. Also acting as a recruiter for the Catholic Diocese of Dallas (Pastoral Center), the recruiter is responsible for the implementation of the full life-cycle recruiting process using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
Human Resources Business Partner
• Partners with employees and management of Schools to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
• Analyzes data and makes recommendations to the School management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
• Responds to employee relations issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations etc. as appropriate.
• Facilitates or provides training to the School Business Managers/HR Associates regarding HR topics as needed.
Recruiting – For Defined Population
• Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
• Interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers as appropriate for both exempt and nonexempt positions
• Provides consultative advice for recruiting candidates
• Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, social media, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
FOR A COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHMENT
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field highly desirable
• Minimum 7+ years related experience in HR (school environment preferable) with heavy emphasis on recruiting
• PHR/CP or PM certification desirable
• PMP certification a plus
• Bilingual a plus
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently with moderate supervision
• Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
• Skilled in identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Strong skill level in use of HRIS systems and software including Microsoft products Viz., Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint and Outlook
• Practicing Catholic with knowledge and understanding of The Catholic Church
Name and Title: Human Resources Department
How to submit resume: Email