Hiring Location: Catholic Charities of Dallas - Catholic Charities
Address: 9461 LBJ Freeway (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Weekends/OT Required: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: Yes
JOB SUMMARY Assists Case Managers with providing direct service delivery, which may include pre-arrival planning, apartment set-up, airport pickup, delivering core services, and job placement activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (85%)
• Supports case managers with direct service delivery.
• Provides one-on-one life and job skills orientation.
• Transport clients to social service agencies and employment opportunities.
• Provides post-employment support to ensure client success.
• Provides case manager with information to complete case reporting and to participate in case conferencing.
OTHER DUTIES: (15%)
• Is knowledgeable of department and agency policies in order to properly inform clients of same.
• Adheres to federal case and program documentation requirements as outlined in the Cooperative Agreement and Match Grant Guidelines, and COA standards.
• Enforces policies and procedures for delivery of direct services to clients.
• Support the Missions, Values, and Vision of Catholic Charities of Dallas.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or at least two years of college course work and/or relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and interpersonal.
• Computer literate and experience with MS Office suite of products
• Adherence to applicable professional and agency Codes of Ethics
• Capable of performing tasks with limited supervision.
• Efficient time management skills.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: (background check, driving record, language, physical)
Background Check: This position requires a criminal background check
Driving Record: Clear driving record, valid TX driver’s license, required insurance, and reliable transportation.
Health: Annual TB screen and other public health screenings as indicated by program.
Language requirements: Bilingual in a language reflected in the current client population.
Name and Title: Brenda Huffman
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email