Job Opportunity Details
Catholic schools positions listed through this posting are non-teaching positions only. Teaching positions can be found on the Catholic Schools employment page.
Hiring Location: Society of St. Vincent de Paul of North Texas - Non-Diocesan Organizations
Address: 3826 Gilbert Avenue, DALLAS, TX 75219 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: up to 24 hours/week
Weekends/OT Required: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: No
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is a volunteer organization that offers direct aid to those in need across nine counties in North Texas. The Society provides short-term financial, material and emotional support. In addition, through advocacy, education and referrals, people are empowered to reach the goal of self-sufficiency. Council programs and services will lead to a path of self-sufficiency by addressing the underlying root cause of the basic need. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who excels in attention to detail to work in or operations department.
The Operations Coordinator/Leader will be responsible for day-to-day accounting processing and HR and office processes supporting the administration of programs and services for the Society of St. Vincent de Paul of North Texas. In addition, this position assists with general office duties including supplies and equipment management. Performs other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process accounts payable/receivable, utilizing web-based technologies: Simple Bill Tracking Salesforce, online banking, and QuickBooks.
• Process semi-monthly payroll and absence management.
• Maintain W-9 database.
• Process incoming mail.
• Assist with month end closing processes and annual audits.
• Coordinate Food Pantry Funds program.
• Assist with Human Resources filing management and onboarding.
• Maintain and upkeep office equipment, furniture and facilities; oversee supply and equipment inventory.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and time management skills.
• Proficient data entry skills.
• Outstanding organizational and record-keeping skills with the ability to multi-task. Self-motivated and team-spirited.
• Demonstrable strong computer skills in MS Office (particularly with Excel) and with Accounting Systems (QuickBooks preferred).
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• 2-3 years of related experience.
• Experience working with and knowledge of non-profit and social service organizations preferred.
• Able to work with people of diverse backgrounds in a faith-based setting.
Name and Title: Joanne Baird, Sr. Director of Operations
Phone: 214-520-0650 x117
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes