Job Opportunity Details
Hiring Location: Pastoral Center Department/ CCFC - Pastoral Center
Address: 901 S Madison Ave, Dallas, TX 75208 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 8:00am-1:00pm or 1:00pm-6:00pm
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: No
Property upkeep: This individual will maintain the facilities running, neat and clean at all times. Will prepare the buildings for groups and visitors and will perform minor repairs.
• Change A/C filters, lighting bulbs and batteries as needed.
• Maintain the gardening, storage and mechanical rooms neat and organized.
• Solve minor plumbing, painting, carpentry and mechanical repairs in the buildings and equipment.
• Prepare the meeting rooms/areas for the groups. Set-up and tear down.
• Keep the meeting rooms water fountains/containers full at all times.
• Manage trash and recycle bins.
• Keep patios neat and clean at all times (ashtrays, trash cans and benches painted and clean).
• Trim bushes and shower plants.
• Keep the toilets (all buildings) and washing stations running.
• Keep carpet and window clean.
• Move office and houses furniture.
• Help with catering logistics when needed.
• Other duties or projects assigned by the director.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Possess a good understanding of proper equipment handling (safety first)
• Understands the importance of working in the hospitality industry and adapts to
• changes quickly to get things done on time.
• Possess some technical understanding in equipment maintenance
• Must be very organized and very detail oriented with special attention to all tasks
• Must be able to think independently and identify needs without close supervision
• Must be able to identify ways to save energy, time and materials
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Education and Experience:
• Familiar with maintenance equipment.
• Familiar with safety measures in the work place.
• Handling of equipment, techniques and procedures for the building’s various systems.
• Interest in learning more about building and grounds maintenance.
• Must work at least 25 hours a week including weekends
Physical Requirements Specific to the Job:
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Name and Title: Bertha deBastiani, CCFC Director
Phone: 214-943-6585 Ext 105
How to submit resume: Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes