Job Opportunity Details
Sr. HRIS Analyst
Hiring Location: Human Resources - Pastoral Center
Address: 3725 Blackburn St., Dallas, TX 75219 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: No
Education Required: Masters Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: Preferred
General Summary of the Position
The Sr. HRIS Analyst is responsible for the administration of our core HR system of record,
ExponentHR, as well as system maintenance and support for all HR systems including but not
limited to compensation/salary administration, workforce analytics, and time keeping, as
appropriate. The primary focus of this role is to partner with HR and internal customers to
analyze work process design and flow and continuously improve and leverage the return on
technology capabilities. HR analytics will be developed and maintained by this individual. The
role is also responsible for managing report configuration and recurring distribution as needed
in addition to heavy project management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
• Acts as system administrator for all HR systems and provide proactive system related
solution with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
• Manages system access ensuring appropriate user access and support on system
navigation, troubleshooting, reporting and best practices.
• Collaborates and provides superior services to internal customers.
• Administers HR system configuration changes and data table updates.
• Ensure accuracy and data integrity of HRIS system through regular reviews and audits.
• Review and evaluate technical and production support issues and prepares
recommendations based on an in-depth knowledge of the problem, the system and the
advantages and disadvantages of the alternative solutions.
• Develops and manages special projects as identified by the Senior Director of Human
Resources such as the implementation of an electronic performance review appraisal
process for the PC utilizing the ExponentHR system, development of total
compensation statements, ect.
• Stay abreast of HRIS capabilities and key industry trends.
• Implementation and maintenance of Diocesan wide employment poster program.
• Assist with other HR projects as assigned.
DO NOT REMOVE
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of
the position. The duties and responsibilities of the position may be changed at the sole discretion
of the Diocese of Dallas – Pastoral Center.
The Diocese of Dallas – Pastoral Center reserves the right to modify this job description without
notice to the employee. This job description is not a contract and does not alter the employee’s
at-will employment status.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently with moderate
• Ability to analyze, organize and problem-solve with a high attention to detail while
meeting multiple deadlines.
• Self-motivated achiever skilled in identifying complex problems and reviewing related
information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Strong skill level in the use of HRIS systems and software including Microsoft products
Visio, Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to create tables, queries, and apply database concepts using desktop database
and reporting tools such as MS Access etc.
• Proficient in HR systems purpose, structure, and design.
• Ability to analyze data to identify patterns, variances and trends and effectively interpret
what the information means.
• Strong understanding of HR concepts, practices and procedures.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish preferred)
• Practicing Catholic in good standing preferred
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required
• Master’s degree preferred
• Senior HR Certification preferred (SPHR, SHRM – SCP)
• PMP Certification preferred
Minimum Specific Experience Required
• 5 years’ work experience supporting HR Information Systems
• 5 years hands- on HR experience
• 5 years’ work experience with project management
• 5 years working with Relational Databases and report writing
• 5 years’ experience balancing and analyzing data to identify, investigate, and propose
solutions to aligning technology solutions to organizational objectives
• 5 years working with database reporting systems, word processing and spreadsheet
software experience (i.e., Access, Word, Excel) including writing documentation that
describes installation and operating procedures
• 3-5 years working closely with payroll processing strongly preferred.
Name and Title: Erika Ortiz- Talent Acquisition Specialist
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes