Hiring Location: St. Michael the Archangel - Parish
Address: 411 Paula Road, McKinney, TX 75069 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: flexible including some evenings & weekends
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: Preferred
We are seeking to hire a qualified, faithful Catholic adult to develop, direct and grow our youth ministry. At present, we work with high school students. It is our goal to be able to offer this ministry to middle school students, as well. The candidate applying for this position will be responsible for coordinating a comprehensive youth ministry program for both middle and high school youth. The successful candidate must be able to foster a Christian community, as well as demonstrate and implement the importance of relationships and witness by means of service.
Additionally, the candidate will be charged with the recruitment and training of volunteers (always keeping to the norms outlined in the Diocesan Safe Environment Policy).
The position does require a flex schedule, which will include evenings and weekends. This candidate will collaborate with priests and parish staff to ensure the success of the ministry.
• Must hold a Bachelor Degree (preferred) in a related field or Certificate in Youth Ministry
• Demonstrated competence in theology, catechetics, administration, educational methods and supervision
• 3 years or more experience working directly with middle school and high school youth.
• Program development skills
• Excellent leadership, coaching and supervision skills
Name and Title: Betty Kimbrough, Director of Human Resources
How to submit resume: Email