Hiring Location: Bishop's Annual Appeal - Pastoral Center
Address: 3725 Blackburn St., Dallas,TX 75219 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: Yes
The Donor Relations Specialist assists donors of the Bishop’s Annual Appeal by handling all donor phone inquiries. Further assists the Appeal office by processing the daily mail, filing, researching and updating donor records.
• Interfaces with donors in English and Spanish
• Performs other work related duties and projects as assigned
• Computer literate with experience in Word and Excel
• Knowledge of data based software, Raiser’s Edge preferred
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to learn new software programs as needed
• Ability to analyze donor accounts
• Must have a professional demeanor and appearance with good interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude with balanced initiative
• Oral bilingual skills to speak with donors
• Skilled in 10 key by touch
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience in the use of computers and related office software
• Raiser’s Edge database software experience is preferred
• Must be available to work 9 AM to 5 PM, five days a week, with occasional overtime.
• A Catholic in good standing is preferred
• Bilingual – English/Spanish
FOR A COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION, SEE ATTACHED.
Name and Title: Matt Nevitt, Manager
How to submit resume: Mail, Fax, Email