Job Opportunity Details
Catholic schools positions listed through this posting are non-teaching positions only. Teaching positions can be found on the Catholic Schools employment page.
Facilities Custodial Staff
Hiring Location: St. Ann Catholic Parish - Coppell - Parish
Address: 180 Samuel Blvd, Coppell, TX 75019 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Thursday - Monday
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: Preferred
St. Ann parish is located in Coppell and has just under 8,000 families. We are a very active parish with a high demand for set-ups and cleaning of the facility. This would be weekend and evening hours.
• Ensures that St. Ann Catholic Church’s sacred spaces,
(Sanctuary, Chapel, Devotional Areas, etc.) as well as all
facilities provide a holy, prayerful, peaceful, inviting, well-
maintained and safe environment for priests, religious,
educators, parishioners students, staff and visitors.
• Maintains all educational, social and workspaces, ensuring
all are clean and in good repair.
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and order of the
landscaping and parking areas throughout entire parish
• Performs a wide range of duties in support of events and
activities, including ensuring setup of chairs, tables, stages,
decorations or equipment as specified by St. Ann staff,
without compromising safety standards and fire codes
• Other duties/projects as assigned by the Facilities
Manager, Business Operations Director and Pastor.
Facility Repairs / Renovations:
• Assists in ensuring that the repairs / renovations are safe
and meet all construction specifications and codes.
• Assists in the planning, installation / implementation of
new or upgraded systems (or overseas if external
resources are required).
Please refer to attached job description.
Education, Experience and Requirements:
• Facilities Custodial Staff must have the ability to work
effectively with contractors and others to maintain the
• Must be able to perform routine maintenance and or
• Work professionally and effectively with ministries and
• Work in a team environment and with minimal
• Work in a church and preschool environment.
• May include periods of sitting, typing and reading from the
• May require lifting of 25-50 lbs., bending, stooping, and
• On-call availability for emergencies.
• Expected to work Christmas & Easter
Name and Title: Jose Ramirez - Facilities Manager
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes