Hiring Location: Ursuline Academy of Dallas - Catholic School
Address: 4900 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75229 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 4pm-10pm
Weekends/OT Required: Rarely
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: No
Safety and Security team member Job Responsibilities:
Maintains safety, security of campus while providing a very positive environment for students, parents, and employees. Must be willing to go the extra mile to help anyone and everyone on campus.
Safety and Security member Job Duties:
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Obtains help by sounding alarms and being an active participant in emergency situations.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; reporting trespassers.
• Controls traffic by directing drivers.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
• Maintains environment by monitoring and walking patrols.
• Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with policies and procedures.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Must be computer literate on multiple platforms.
Safety and Security member Skills and Qualifications:
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills, CPR, AED
Name and Title: Auggie Trevino - Director of Safety and Security
How to submit resume: Email