Hiring Location: Catholic Conference and Formation Center - Pastoral Center
Address: 901 S. Madison Ave., Dallas, TX 75208 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: Certification/Accreditation (see Description)
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: Preferred
• In the absence of the Food Services Supervisor, will instruct and supervise the other kitchen staff.
• Prepare and store food in safe and sanitary manner
• Clean and store serving kitchen utensils in a safe and sanitary manner
• Must ensure that the walk-in cooler and the freezer are kept clean and sanitary daily
• Will receive the food order each week and ensure accuracy in delivery
• Other duties as assigned by the Kitchen Supervisor or the Center Director
• Must have a Culinary certification.
• Minimum one-year experience in quantity cooking
• Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred.
• Safety food handling knowledge and have at least a Food Handler Certificate
• Must be able to work part time and during weekends with a dynamic working schedule.
Name and Title: Sara Garcia, HR Representative
How to submit resume: Drop-off at location, Email