Job Opportunity Details
Director of Enrollment Marketing
Hiring Location: Catholic Schools Office - Pastoral Center
Address: 3725 Blackburn St., Dallas, TX 75219 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: Yes
General Summary of the Position
The Director of Enrollment Marketing oversees and coordinates all elements of the financial aid process for the Diocese, including fundraising initiatives, applicant analysis and candidate identification. The position also works with the Superintendent to develop and foster the vision and purpose of financial aid within the Diocese and is directly responsible for the program design of that vision.
The Director of Enrollment Marketing reports to the Superintendent, and is also responsible to the Business Office and outside sources for all operational aspects of financial aid. The position is a direct school liaison to all principals and an ad hoc member of all Diocesan financial aid boards, including the Diocesan Education Endowment Trust and HALO
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
• Develop and execute system-level strategies and initiatives to grow enrollment.
• Identify, analyze, and communicate system-wide and individual school data.
• Serve as an expert and resource on best-practices in enrollment marketing.
• Develop individualized approaches for schools in need of enrollment growth through training, mentorship, collaboration, etc.
• Manage strategic partnerships designed to enhance enrollment and retention.
• Collaborate with diocesan Communications Office and the Texas Catholic on public relations, video production, and other school-related marketing/communication efforts.
• Develop a strategic plan that produces solutions and systems to improve access to Catholic schools for families with financial need alongside partner organizations and funders.
• Manage the diocesan financial aid processes, including need analysis, fund distribution, and communication protocols.
• Manage the gift solicitation processes for financial aid, including donor solicitation and cultivation.
• Interact and connect with other local organizations that support schools, including state/federal programs.
DO NOT REMOVE
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position. The duties and responsibilities of the position may be changed at the sole discretion of the Diocese of Dallas – Pastoral Center.
The Diocese of Dallas – Pastoral Center reserves the right to modify this job description without notice to the employee. This job description is not a contract and does not alter the employee’s at-will employment status.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of and familiarity with Catholic schools, particularly in the Diocese of Dallas
• Knowledge and understanding of socioeconomically diverse student populations
• Ability to interact with people across the system including committee and board members, benefactors, administrators, teachers, support staff, parents, and students
• Ability to initiate and manage multiple projects and tasks
• Exceptional communication written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Communications, Public Affairs, Education, or similar
• Experience in working with the Catholic community in the Greater Dallas area is a plus
• Minimum of three years’ experience in marketing, donor relations, or business development, preferably in a non-profit setting
• Bilingual– speak, write, read in Spanish, preferred.
• Practicing Catholic in good standing, required.
Physical Requirements Specific to the Job:
Name and Title: Erika Ortiz- Talent Acquisition Specialist
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes