Hiring Location: Business Office - Pastoral Center
Address: 3725 Blackburn St., Dallas, TX 75219 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday - Friday - 9:AM - 5 PM
Weekends/OT Required: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: No
The Senior Accountant is responsible for maintaining and analyzing financial information to prepare accurate and timely financial statements. The main tasks performed are a myriad of functions including financial reporting, maintaining the General Ledger for entities at the Pastoral Center, performing monthly bank account reconciliations, analyzing accounts for the CFO and Controller, maintaining parish assessment data and payments, and timely payment of Special Collections.
FOR A COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHMENT.
* At least 5 years experience in general ledger accounting or public accounting.
* Four or five year degree in Accounting; CPA not required, but would be a plus
* Experience in Blackbaud Financial Edge a plus
* Well organized and professional
* Proficient with Excel spreadsheets, Word, and other Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent communication skills
* Good arithmetic and calculation skills required as well as good knowledge of mathematical functions in Excel
* Ability to analyze a problem to find an appropriate solution.
Name and Title: James Picha, Controller
How to submit resume: Fax, Email