Hiring Location: The Highlands School - Catholic School
Address: 1451 E. Northgate Drive, Irving, TX 75062 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Weekends/OT Required: No
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: No
Communications & Marketing Coordinator
Create, direct and manage internal and external aspects of communication regarding The Highlands School in an effort to raise awareness and create a positive image.
3 days per week 8am to 3pm. Some summer flexibility. $15/hour
• Carry out Annual Communication Plan in coordination with Admissions Director and Development Director.
• Create and oversee all internal and external communication both in print and electronic.
• Collect information and create weekly e-blast newsletter.
• Create and schedule all social media posts.
• Work with Admissions Director and Development Director to plan, promote and host events that showcase The Highlands School and /or build community.
• Maintain updated and positive presence on School and Business Review sites. Monitor and encourage proactive and positive reviews from current families.
• Collaboratively plan promotions to local companies and real estate offices, etc.
• Provide content and input to website renewals scheduled each summer.
• Assure that all content on the website is always accurate and up to date.
• Seek, coordinate and write stories for promotion of our community.
• Write and submit press releases for key events/achievements.
• Create and submit bulletin announcements for feeder schools and parishes.
• Mail thank you notes, cards, Christmas cards and Easter cards as needed.
• Proficient with Microsoft Publisher or Adobe InDesign to create ads and collateral pieces.
• Strong knowledge and use of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn; knowledge of Canva a plus!
• Strong writing skills to write on occasional press releases.
The Communications Coordinator will report to the Admissions Director.
Submit resume and cover letter to Jennifer Denney, Admissions Director. firstname.lastname@example.org . Updated 5/25/2018
Name and Title: Jennifer Denney
How to submit resume: Email