Hiring Location: Office of the Vicar General - Pastoral Center
Address: 3725 Blackburn St., Dallas, TX, TX 75219 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Mon - Fri 9AM - 5PM
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Associates Degree (Preferred)/ HS Diploma + 5+ yrs experience
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: Yes
The Office of the Vicar General in the Pastoral Center is currently accepting applications for an Administrative Assistant to the Vicar General/Moderator of the Curia.
The Ideal candidate must possess 5 years' verifiable advanced administrative assistant experience. This position requires an employee who can work independently and in most cases required to make decisions (within the scope of the job), someone who is extremely organized, knows how to prioritize projects, handle multiple tasks at once, someone who can maintain confidentiality to the highest degree and must read, write and speak Spanish fluently.
For a complete job description, please see the attached document.
• High School diploma or equivalent required; 2 years’ college preferred
• Five years’ minimum administrative experience required
• Some experience with a non profit organization required
• Practicing Catholic with thorough knowledge and understanding of catholic teachings
• Must be able to read, write and speak Spanish fluently
• Excellent capabilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Must have a very professional demeanor and appearance and strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work within established guidelines of authority
Name and Title: Jay Salem, HR Director
How to submit resume: Fax, Email