Hiring Location: Catholic Conference and Formation Center - Catholic Conference and Formation Center (Diocesan-owned)
Address: 901 S Madison Ave, Dallas, TX 75208 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Willing to work weekends
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: Certification/Accreditation (see Description)
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: Preferred
The CCFC is the Diocesan Conference Center located in Oak Cliff. We do host various events and provide meeting space, lodging and meals to our guests.
The cook will prepare the food in an appetizing way and cooked properly, will make sure the proportions are adequate and food is cooked and served quickly. The cook will prepare the list for purchasing of the food and stock it accordingly. Additionally, ensures that the CCFC’s standards are upheld; cook is responsible for insuring that all the cooking areas are clean and are maintained in proper order at all times.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, 2 years of college or culinary institute preferred.
• Experience in food service preparation for large groups.
• Experience in ordering food from food distributors.
• Possess safety food knowledge and have at least the food handler certificate.
• This job requires a person who is bilingual in English and Spanish.
• This individual must be willing to accept working mostly on weekends and weekdays when necessary.
• Cleaning and sanitizing of kitchen tools and equipment as needed or assigned when there are no kitchen responsibilities.
Name and Title: Bertha deBastiani, CCFC Director
Phone: 12149436585 Ext 105
How to submit resume: Drop-off at location, Email