Job Opportunity Details
Catholic schools positions listed through this posting are non-teaching positions only. Teaching positions can be found on the Catholic Schools employment page.
School Communications Assistant
Hiring Location: St. Rita Catholic School - Catholic School
Address: 12525 Inwood Road, DALLAS, TX 75244 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: School days 8 am to 4 pm
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: No
The Communications Assistant provides support to the directives of the Director of Communications, all under the guidance of the Pastor and the Principal. The Assistant would draft correspondence and communication pieces and graphics for use in communicating with school constituents. The Assistant would support school Administration as well as faculty, staff and volunteers from school organizations. See the job description for additional details.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Digital Media, or Marketing or related experience preferred.
• High proficiency and extensive experience with Microsoft Office.
• Tech-savvy with enthusiasm for learning new tech solutions and utilizing those solutions to improve processes.
• Availability for occasional evening and weekend work.
• Digital marketing experience a plus
• Graphic design experience a plus.
• Non-profit experience a plus.
• Fluency in translating English to Spanish for communications a plus.
Name and Title: Steve Brockett, Assistant Business Manager
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes