Job Opportunity Details
Catholic schools positions listed through this posting are non-teaching positions only. Teaching positions can be found on the Catholic Schools employment page.
Bilingual Communications Coordinator
Hiring Location: Catholic Pro-Life Community - Non-Diocesan Organizations
Address: 14675 Midway Rd Suite 121, Addison, TX 75001 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: Yes
The position of Communications Coordinator exists primarily to assist with carrying out the
mission of the Catholic Pro-Life Community. All employees and volunteers of the CPLC are to
exercise faithful stewardship of the time, talent, and resources at their disposal and those of
their co-workers in achieving the results that will be most worthy of the prayers, sacrifices,
and generosity of our supporters.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Communications Coordinator is a full-time position in the Communications Department
of the Catholic Pro-Life Community. This position works out of the CPLC central office near
Spring Valley and Midway in North Dallas. This position reports to the Director of
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Primarily supports CPLC’s Hispanic Pastoral Ministry in communicating to this key
• Assist with Spanish translations as need for effective communication.
• Assist with CPLC website updating, social media and other digital communications.
• Manage e-contacts.
• Assist with event promotion including creation of promotional and marketing
• Support office management needs including reception, copying materials, and
• And other duties as assigned by the Director of Communications.
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in digital media, communications, marketing, or related field
• Video production and photography
• Experience with Constant Contact, Hootsuite, & Adobe Creative Suite
• Detail oriented
• Creative and critical thinking
All employees and volunteers of the CPLC are to exercise faithful stewardship of the time,
talent, and resources at their disposal and those of their co-workers in achieving the results
that will be most worthy of the prayers, sacrifices, and generosity of our supporters.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being
performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All representatives of the Catholic Pro-Life Community may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time as needed.
• Must be bilingual English/Spanish.
• Knowledge of Hispanic culture and ability to communicate to this key audience.
• Writing/editing and knowledge of AP Style.
• Acceptance of the magisterial teachings of the Catholic Church, particularly
concerning life issues.
• Ability and desire to support the mission of the Catholic Pro-Life Community
• Computer literacy, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
• Experience with social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Oral and verbal communication
• Active membership in a parish/faith community in good standing with the Church
• Compliance with the Diocese’s Safe Environment Program
Name and Title: Patricia Vasquez, Human Resource Director
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes