Hiring Location: All Saints Catholic Church - Parish
Address: 5231 Meadowcreek Drive, Dallas, TX 75248 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Various Based on Events
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: Preferred
The Staff on Duty will support All Saints Parish in its mission, in service of the Body of Christ. This position, under the general supervision of the Kamel Life Center Coordinator, provides primary support to users of the Meadowcreek Campus during hours of operation; weekdays from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, Saturdays from 7:00 am or 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Sundays from 6:30 am to 9:00 pm. In addition, Staff on Duty will cover after-hours events as needed. Staff on Duty will perform related work, as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
Staff on Duty will
• Serve as the primary contact and responder for implementation of emergency procedures.
• Maintain cleanliness and sanitize areas as needed, including church after events.
• Observe and/or permit entrance into the facilities and monitor destination sign in and sign out record book.
• Monitor and support scheduled events in the church, chapel, fellowship hall, gym, classrooms and kitchen.
• Enforce food and beverage rules as needed.
• Administer verbal warnings for unauthorized activity/unsupervised children
• Unlock rooms for scheduled events. Lock rooms and secure buildings at end of day.
• Greet parishioners and provide information as needed.
• Register parishioners and non-parishioners for Kamel Life Center membership.
• Collect fees and make deposits as instructed by Coordinator.
• Assist with room table setup and audio-video setup as needed.
• Set up game clock and monitor visitors and players, giving verbal reminders as needed.
• Water plants inside the building and outside at entrances as directed.
• Perform light janitorial and maintenance duties as required/requested
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• A working knowledge of the Catholic Church & traditions with understanding of our All Saints Community & Parishioners
• Ability to maintain a cooperative attitude & effective working relationship with staff and parishioners.
• Computer competency (Microsoft Office, internet, and ability to learn job-specific software such as Elexio)
• Ability to work with supervision.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• CPR/First Aid certification a plus
Name and Title: Philip Muscat - Business Manager
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email