Hiring Location: Bishop Lynch High School - Catholic School
Address: 9750 Ferguson Road, Dallas, TX 75228 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Wednesday-Sunday 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Weekends/OT Required: Rarely
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: No
• Mows lawns and trims grass around walks, flower beds and walls.
• Prunes shrubs and trees.
• Lays out and tends flower beds or other decorative vegetation.
• Maintains and sharpens tools and makes minor repairs on equipment, as needed.
• Plants, fertilizes, waters and uses herbicides and insecticides to maintain grass, flowers, trees and shrubs.
• Removes snow and ice from walks and driveways.
• Spreads salt, picks up litter, rakes, bags and burns of leaves.
• Maintains driveways and parking lots.
• Repairs fences, gates, walls, irrigation system, walks and outbuildings using carpentry, masonry and painting tools.
• Performs routine cleaning and maintenance on gardening and grounds equipment.
• May operate trucks and assorted power equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
• General Maintenance and cleaning of Athletic facilities including but not limited to: Weight rooms, restrooms, locker rooms, Wrestling room, etc.
• Assist in maintenance needs for athletic events as needed.
• Synthetic Turf maintenance: Sweep/rake turf as needed.
• Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
• Complies with all School/ Diocese safety and risk management policies and procedures.
• Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
• Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
• Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Set up and tear down of school events as needed.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
• Appropriate maturity of judgment and behavior.
• Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
• Must be punctual and show up for scheduled shift on time.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Must comply with any dress code / uniform requirements.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
• Significant walking or other means of mobility.
• Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
• Work is performed in an outdoor setting.
• Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to heat/cold.
• Wears protective clothing and/or Personal Protective Equipment required by the work environment or governmental regulations.
Name and Title: Resume
How to submit resume: Email