Job Opportunity Details
Catholic schools positions listed through this posting are non-teaching positions only. Teaching positions can be found on the Catholic Schools employment page.
Resource Management Staff (Multiple Positions Available)
Hiring Location: All Saints Catholic Parish - Parish
Address: 5231 Meadowcreek Drive, Dallas, TX 75248 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Flexible Hours Based on Availability Covering All Operational Hours.
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: Preferred
General Summary of the Position
The Resource Management Staff supports All Saints Parish in its mission, in service of the Body of Christ. This position, under the general supervision of the Kamel Life Center Coordinator, provides primary support to users of the Meadowcreek Campus during hours of operation; Mondays through Saturday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm and Sundays from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm. In addition, Staff on Duty covers after-hours events as needed seasonally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
The Resource Management Staff will
• Monitor and support scheduled events in the church, chapel, fellowship hall, gym, classrooms and kitchen.
• Greet parishioners and provide information as needed.
• Monitor entrance into the facilities with sign in record ledger.
• Register parishioners and non-parishioners for Kamel Life Center Health membership.
• Collect fees and make deposits with Pastoral Office as needed.
• Event and audio-video setup as needed.
• Perform light janitorial and maintenance duties as required/requested
• Lock rooms and secure buildings at end of day.
• Support other areas of campus operations as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• A working knowledge of the Catholic Church & traditions with understanding of our All Saints Community & Parishioners
• Ability to work with supervision while maintaining a cooperative & effective team relationship with staff and parishioners.
• Computer competency (Microsoft Office, internet, and ability to learn job-specific Elexio application
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Education and Experience:
• High School Graduate
• CPR/First Aid certification a plus
• Bilingual Preferred
Name and Title: Philip Muscat - Business Manager
How to submit resume: Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes