Job Opportunity Details
Hiring Location: St Thomas Aquinas School - Catholic School
Address: 6255 E Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75214 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Weekends/OT Required: No
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: Yes
The major areas of duties are to assist the Building Supervisor as instructed. Duties may include cleaning, repair and/or upkeep of common areas and equipment.
• Set up tables in cafeteria for lunch.
• Clean tables in cafeteria for “Peanut Free Area” as instructed.
• Clean cafeteria after lunch on school days – sweep, pick up trash, pick up tables & chairs, remove trash as required.
• Assist in setting up various areas of the school for meetings, programs, presentations, etc. This may require setting up and taking down tables & chairs and providing necessary equipment.
• General maintenance of grounds/facilities as instructed by building supervisor.
• Check all lights in all areas and buildings.
• Pick up traffic cones from parking lot each morning and afternoon to ensure smooth flow of traffic.
• Repairs and maintenance as directed by Building Supervisor
• Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
• Performing preventative maintenance.
• Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
• Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
• Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
• Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
Maintenance Worker Requirements:
• Proven maintenance experience.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Related degree from a technical college.
• Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
• Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
• Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
• Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
• Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
• Experience performing routine maintenance.
• Strong organizational and follow up skills.
• Eye for detail.
• Professional presentation and attitude.
• Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
• Strong time management skills.
Name and Title: John Garcia Facilities Director.
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes