Job Opportunity Details
Catholic schools positions listed through this posting are non-teaching positions only. Teaching positions can be found on the Catholic Schools employment page.
Hiring Location: St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church - Parish
Address: 9470 County Road 213, Forney, TX 75126 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Friday - Tuesday Hours vary
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: No
The Facilities coordinator is responsible for managing the work of the Facilities Department for the Parish in collaboration with the Pastoral Administrator. The Coordinator is responsible for directing skilled and semi-skilled employees and contractors knowledgeable in building maintenance and repairs. Must have a working knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, HVAC and control systems, minor electrical work, cameras, and access systems. The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for the general upkeep of the parish facilities and grounds, providing prompt and courteous service in response to requests regarding facilities and keeping management informed of necessary repairs and maintenance.
• Maintenance of Computer hardware and software and related (computers, projectors, printers, monitor/displays, acquisition, implementation, and maintenance).
• Maintains appropriate documents and records as required by federal, state, and local regulations including all documentation and licensing necessary to lawfully operate equipment and facilities.
• Maintenance of Communications network and services (telephones, and internet)
• Maintenance of Security access control to all buildings (keys, keypad codes).
• Plans and schedules routine and preventative maintenance of buildings, HVAC systems, fire safety systems and alarms.
• Obtains permits for fire and other systems, as necessary.
FOR A COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION SEE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT
• High School diploma and 5 years or more of experience in facility management. preferably in a parish environment.
• Comfortable in the realm of technology.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Valid Texas Driver’s License, CDL is a plus.
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
• Position requires extensive walking, reaching, climbing stairs and ladders.
• Specific vision abilities are required.
Leadership and Strategy:
• Ability to develop, plan and implement short and long-range plans to extend the useful life expectancy of buildings and facilities.
• Skill in reviewing current operating procedures and policies and to make recommendations to change and implement new procedures and strategies.
• Ability to develop Facility Master Plans
• Able to develop and review budgets and identify potential cost saving opportunities with the assistance of the Pastoral Administrator & Accountant.
Name and Title: Fr. Patrick Olaleye, Pastoral Administrator
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes