Job Opportunity Details
Catholic schools positions listed through this posting are non-teaching positions only. Teaching positions can be found on the Catholic Schools employment page.
Hiring Location: All Saints Catholic Parish - Parish
Address: 5231 Meadowcreek Dr, Dallas, TX 75248 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Weekend Masses plus Various Weekdays Based on Scheduled Events
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: Preferred
The Nursery Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing coordination of activities in the All Saints Catholic Church (ASCC) nursery. The Nursery Coordinator is a member of the parish staff and reports to the Business Manager. The Nursery Coordinator promotes a safe environment, positive and nurturing atmosphere for our children. The Nursery Coordinator oversees the planning and implementation of all nursery efforts, as well as oversight of the activity and duties of the nursery babysitters
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
• Manage the activities of the All Saints nursery program.
• Screen and manage all Nursery Assistants for ASCC nursery program.
• Engage with Major Parish Organizations (MPOs) to maximize reach and availability of the nursery program for parish organizations.
• Ensure all Nursery Assistants working in the nursery program are Safe Environment cleared and maintain current status.
• Maintain current information on all participants in the nursery program.
• Supervises all designated nursery programs and their staff/volunteers/ministers.
• Regularly coordinates activities with the Business Manager.
• Collaborate with parishioners and other professionals to establish a dynamic and energetic program.
• Performs additional duties, tasks and projects as directed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• A working knowledge of the Catholic Church & traditions with understanding of our ASCC Community & Parishioners.
• Must be able to thrive with minimal supervision by managing time and prioritizing accordingly.
• Ability to make decisions and assume responsibility for delegated tasks.
• Negotiate and manage conflict
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Must maintain a positive, upbeat, self-starting, solutions-centered, can-do attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work flexible timeframes including nights and weekends.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Education and Experience
• College Degree in Education.
• Variety of educational and childcare experience.
• 5 years educational experience preferred.
Name and Title: Philip Muscat - Business Manager
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes