Hiring Location: Bishop Lynch High School - Catholic School
Address: 9750 Ferguson Road, Dallas, TX 75228 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:00 pm)
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: No
• Directs preventative maintenance proactive & responsive repair maintenance issues using skilled trades, e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical.
• Directs custodial operations designed to ensure healthy and attractive facilities conducive to learning.
• Directs grounds, landscape and sports field management and maintenance operations to ensure a safe and attractive environment, while enhancing the safety and durability of athletic fields.
• Oversees maintenance of property infrastructure, including: building, roofing, parking lot, and perimeter fencing.
• May oversee or manage small renovations or constructions projects.
• Manages regulatory preparation, physical plant troubleshooting and project management.
• Oversees equipment and systems replacement or upgrades. Evaluates condition and function of building utility systems to determine needs and priorities for capital funding requests. Ensures building code compliance, proper installation and design practices for systems associated with minor or major maintenance and renovation projects.
• Acts as a liaison between the client and regulatory agencies and/or authorities including building code compliance.
• Provides and applies practical knowledge regarding building maintenance, including: operation of boiler distribution systems, air conditioning and heating systems, building automatic control systems, water distribution, fire protection, sanitary and storm sewer operations, piped medical gases, electrical distribution and central utility plants for heated and chilled water. Works with construction or design teams if needed.
• Manages all tradespersons, managers, supervisors and employees of the Facilities Department. Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, policies and procedures.
• Develops recommendations for management concerning improvements and implements or guides implementation of new and/or modified programs, services, policies or procedures.
• Communicates with client administrative and supervisory staff as well as external groups, agencies, contractors, architects and engineers to plan, organize, coordinate and/or communicate programs, services, policies and/or procedures.
• Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to facility’s standards and regulations.
• Prepares and manages maintenance line item budgets, which may include energy savings program. Prepares and maintains a variety of departmental records and reports.
• Manages and ensures compliance with all local, state and federal regulatory and governing agencies.
• Monitors work performance and preparing and/or reviewing performance evaluations for assigned personnel.
• Establishes a safe work environment for employees by performing safety audits and inspections, conducting safety-related training, and maintaining on-going communications with maintenance employees.
• Experience and/or knowledge in working with MaintenanceDirect and PMDirect management software.
• Thorough knowledge of facilities management, maintenance, and construction.
• Thorough knowledge of HVAC, boiler units, utilities and piped gas systems.
• Computer literate with excellent technical, organizational, interpersonal and written/verbal communications.
• Knowledge of all applicable industry specific regulatory standards and governing agencies, e.g., OSHA, EPA, DCBC, NFPA, JCAHO.
Name and Title: Resume
How to submit resume: Email