Hiring Location: Holy Spirit Catholic Church - Parish
Address: 1111 W. Danieldale Rd, Duncanville, TX 75137 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: No
The Director of Administration & Finance reports directly to the Pastor with full delegation and works in cooperation with all ministry directors, coordinators and staff. This position has responsibility for the proper stewardship of all parish assets: physical and financial; human resource management; facility and risk management; and key supporting role in liturgical activity, formation and parish life in accordance with Catholic theology and social justice teachings.
• Bachelors of Business Administration or similar degree with a strong financial reporting background and excellent written and verbal skills.
• Proven strength in interpersonal skills and finesse in dealing with church members and staff in a tactful and confidential manner.
• Must be a team player and leader with the ability to work well with others and effectively manage multiple tasks. Display willingness to help others.
• Needs to be a self-starter who can “create their own work”, without being told what to do. Displays self-initiative, direction and discipline. Set priorities and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
• Active member of Roman Catholic parish faith community.
• Must possess working knowledge of personal computers with an emphasis on accounting programs, census programs (PDS), word processing, and spreadsheet software.
• Demonstrated experience in roles requiring trust, individual initiative, confidentiality, problem solving, caring, encouragement, and leadership of staff and volunteers.
Name and Title: Ann Picha, Business Manager
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email