Job Opportunity Details
Catholic schools positions listed through this posting are non-teaching positions only. Teaching positions can be found on the Catholic Schools employment page.
Position Filled - Applications are no longer being accepted.
Hiring Location: All Saints Catholic Church - Parish
Address: 5231 Meadowcreek Drive, Dallas, TX 75248 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Various Based on Events
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: Preferred
The Nursery Director is responsible for the ongoing development and coordination of the All Saints nursery. He/she is a member of the parish staff and is accountable to the General Manager. He/she promotes a safe environment, positive and nurturing atmosphere for our children, and a welcome to the parents of the children. He/she oversees the planning and implementation of all nursery efforts, as well as
oversight of the activity and duties of the nursery babysitters.
NURSERY CURRENTLY NOT OPEN BUT WILLING TO HIRE FOR POSITION PLANNING FOR FUTURE. WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE WORKING HOURS IN OTHER AREAS IN THE INTERIM PERIOD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
• Manage the activities of the All Saints nursery program.
• Screen and hire all babysitters for All Saints nursery program.
• Ensure all babysitters associated with the nursery program are Safe Environment cleared and maintain current status.
• Maintain current information on all participants in the nursery program.
• Supervises all designated nursery programs and their staff/volunteers/ministers.
• Regularly coordinates activities with the Business Manager.
• Collaborate with parishioners and other professionals to establish a dynamic and energetic program.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• A working knowledge of the Catholic Church & traditions with understanding of our All Saints Community & Parishioners.
• Ability to make decisions and assume responsibility for delegated tasks.
• Negotiate and manage conflict
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to develop and manage a balanced budget
• Must maintain a positive, upbeat, self-starting, solutions-centered, can-do attitude.
• Must be able to thrive with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage time and prioritize accordingly.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
• Special events often on evenings and weekends.
Approved - Yes