Hiring Location: Bishop Lynch High School - Catholic School
Address: 9750 Ferguson Road, Dallas, TX 75228 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: No
Community Engagement Admissions Coordinator – Exempt (FLSA Status)
Hours may vary during certain times of the year
BISHOP LYNCH HIGH SCHOOL
Faithful to Catholic Tradition and to our Dominican heritage of scholarship and service, Bishop Lynch High School promotes the development of the total person by bringing together a diverse community in a rigorous, college preparatory environment where students are taught to strive for excellence, seek truth, and work for justice in the world.
The Community Engagement Admissions Coordinator is responsible implanting a comprehensive engagement program for prospective students in grades K-8. The Coordinator must be organized, have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and shows initiative in assisting the Admissions Department in achieving their goals. Reporting to the Director of Admissions, the Community Engagement Admissions Coordinator will perform a range of office support assignments with well-defined instructions and guidelines provided by the Admissions staff.
• Serve as Camp Director of the Summer at BL camp program, which includes approximately 40 unique summer camps for students in grades K-8
• Manage student workers, registration, camp budgeting, advertising and overall organization of summer camps
• Assist department with initiating and returning phone calls to interested families
• Execute and maintain membership, events, communication and all aspects of the Club Friar Program
• Welcome students as they arrive and depart for their shadow day
• Distribute flyers, admissions materials, camp information, etc. to local feeder schools promoting BLHS
• Provide support when mailing out and notifying students and parents about community events
• Complete deposit and requisitions when necessary; submit to the Business Office in a timely manner
• Coordinate pizza parties and cookie days at middle schools in fall and spring for prospective students
• Support department with planning and attending BL Sunday, Freshmen Rally, Mom’s Tea and Tour, Bridge to BL, Transfer Dinner, 8th grade interviews, Spring Preview and other admissions events on campus and off-campus
• Serve as administrative support to the Director of Admissions when planning eighth grade visits
• Conduct tours of Bishop Lynch High School of prospective students and parents
• Performing other duties as deemed necessary for the efficient operation of the department
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with 1+ years’ relevant experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and mass mailings/mail merges
• Ability to build positive relationships/networking skills
• Excellent organizational, communication (written/verbal), and interpersonal skills required
• Self-starter, attention to detail, creative mindset. Position continually requires demonstrated poise and tact.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands. Must be able to discern among competing priorities.
Qualified candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes will expire within 90 days. Submission of a resume is not considered to be an application for employment.
Name and Title: Jennifer Adamcik, Director of Finance & HR
How to submit resume: Email