Hiring Location: St. Ann - Parish
Address: 180 Samuel Blvd, Coppell, TX 75019 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 9am to 6pm
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: Certification/Accreditation (see Description)
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: Preferred
Coordinator of Adult Faith Formation: The coordinator in collaboration with the Director of Adult Faith Formation, will plan, administer, and coordinate all adult faith formation programs within the parish. The coordinator must demonstrate an understanding of catechesis in the overall process of evangelization and in the formation of mature disciples. The coordinator is responsible for conducting and directing adult faith formation activities and established programs in the parish. The coordinator would serve more as a direct contact and resource for small groups and facilitate prepared educational programs. The position would require the recruitment of speakers for various workshops or retreats.
Please see the attached job description.
Prior ministry experience, preferable with a PCL or Pastoral Ministry certification.
•Excellent written and communication skills in English and Spanish (preferable).
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Computer skills with knowledge of Office: Word, Excel, Publisher, and Power Point.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team – including staff and volunteers.
• Ability to adapt to changing work environment, work priorities and organizational needs
• Hourly position that requires evening and weekend work.
Name and Title: Marie Zavala , Director of Adult Religious Education
Phone: 972-393-5544 ext 1860
How to submit resume: Mail, Fax, Email