Hiring Location: St. Thomas Aquinas Church and School - Catholic School
Address: 6306 Kenwood Avenue, Dallas, TX 75214 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00 - 4:00
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: No
We are hiring a maintenance associate to join our St. Thomas Aquinas School maintenance team. You will perform basic repairs and perform preventative maintenance when required. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintenance, be skilled with various hand and power tools, and work well in a team environment.
Maintenance Worker Responsibilities:
• Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
• Performing preventative maintenance.
• Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
Maintenance Worker Requirements:
• Proven maintenance experience.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
• Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
• Experience performing routine maintenance.
• Strong organizational and follow up skills.
• Eye for detail.
• Professional presentation and attitude.
• Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
Name and Title: John Garcia, Director of Facilities
Phone: no phone calls, please
How to submit resume: Email