UNIVERSITY OF DALLAS MINISTRY CONFERENCE 2019
October 10-12, 2019 - Irving Convention Center
Presented by the University of Dallas and the Diocese of Dallas
The University of Dallas, along with the Diocese of Dallas is pleased to be hosting the 13th Annual University of Dallas Ministry Conference. We invite you to join us for this three-day event which brings together Catholics (including religious, teachers, catechists, and parishioners) from North Texas and the surrounding regions to share in fellowship.
Conference Highlights Include:
- Learn from experts across the country, including our English Keynote Speaker, Sr. Miriam James Heidland, SOLT
- Choose from over 100 sessions by local and national talent, with topics relevant to everyone in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- Lecture Based Sessions, including Mayra Thompson's "The Bioethical Family"
- Panel Discussions, including a Family Life Panel
- NEW! Interactive Workshop Sessions, including Dr. Theodore J. Whapham's "Anxiety & Depression in Families & the Community"
- Network with more than 4,000 national and international attendees, speakers, and authors & more than 100 faith based exhibitors
- NEW! Explore new prayer techniques with our Meditation Room, featuring Visio Divina
- Share your tried and true approaches to spreading the faith in your home, parish, and community
Early Registration is on or before 9/24/19 - sign up early to ensure the best deal!
- Sr. Miriam James Heidland, SOLT (Keynote in English) – Forgiveness
- Dr. Peter Kreeft – Apologetics
- Haley Stewart - Faith in the Family
- Dr. David Anders - Called to Communion
- Padre Ernesto Maria Caro (Keynote in Spanish)
- Deacon Arturo & Esperanza Monterrubio - Missionary Spirituality
- Dr. Rick Lopez - Music & Liturgy
- Ana Marcela Rodriguez - Mental Health in the Family
For more information, and a list of our UDMC 2019 Speakers, visit our website: https://udallas.edu/udmc/dmc2019/
For more information contact Arleen Gil at 972-265-5807 or via email at .