Lenten Resources 2015
Publish Date: February 10, 2015
The Department of Catechetical Services has compiled useful online resources that may help prepare you, your family and your parish community to undertake a fruitful Lenten journey.
For Lenten resources in Spanish, see Recursos de Cuaresma 2015.
By providing links, the Diocese of Dallas assumes no responsibility for, nor does it necessarily endorse, the website, its content, or sponsoring organizations.
General Resources – General information and tips for living the season spiritually
- New! USCCB Lent Calendar
- Message of Pope Francis for Lent 2015
- Praying Lent. Daily prayers, online and audio retreats, articles, recipes (Creighton University)
- Articles, videos, activities and more (Loyola Press)
- Mobile App: CRS Rice Bowl App. Daily reflections, a tool to track Lenten goals and progress, stories and videos of people who benefit from prayers and almsgiving to CRS Rice Bowl, and recipes.
- The Lenten Workshop: personal program, prayers, activities (Catholic Culture)
- Articles by Our Sunday Visitor and Our Sunday Visitor Parish
- Video: Ash Wednesday and Lent in 2 minutes (Busted Halo)
- Pinterest: Lent pins by Catholic Sistas
- 101 Creative Suggestions for Lent (free)