Important Information for Gmail Users
If you did not receive your email and you are on a Gmail account, please follow these instructions:
How to whitelist an email address with Gmail
Sign in to your account at Gmail.com and do the following.
Add the address to your contacts
Add email@example.com to your Gmail Contacts. Google will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
Mark messages as ‘Not spam’
If Gmail has marked emails you wish to whitelist as spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam.
- In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
- Search for emails containing the domain you wish to whitelist (eg cathdal.org)
- Select all the emails shown.
- Click More and then Not spam.
Create a filter for the address
Create a filter to tell Google to whitelist email from a domain.
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings.
- Click on Filters and then Create a new filter.
- Enter the domain of the email you want to whitelist in the From field (e.g. cathdal.org.)
- Click Create filter with this search
- In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam
- Click the Create filter button