Catholic Diocese of Dallas Communications Conference
Will be rescheduled soon - stay tuned and watch your email!
Do you know ...
- The best ways to spread the good news about what’s going on at your parish or school?
- How to get a story in The Texas Catholic, Revista Catolica, the Dallas Morning News or local newscasts?
- How to take full advantage of the Community Calendar, Pastoral Center News and Clergy Newsletter?
- The importance of first-line communicators - secretaries, receptionists, and other on-site staff - to the image of your church or school?
- How to communicate when the news is not so good?
The Office of Communications and The Texas Catholic invite you to get the answers to these questions and more at this FREE conference!
Who should attend?
Anyone involved with parish & school communications, including:
- Communications Directors
- Development Officers
- Website Content Managers
- Social Media Managers
- Parish Secretaries
Annette Gonzales Taylor
Director of Communications for the Diocese of Dallas
Editor of the Texas Catholic newspaper
Plus other members of the Office of Communications and Texas Catholic staff
8:00 a.m. - Mass at St. Rita’s Catholic Church
Mass celebrated by Bishop Edward J. Burns and concelebrated with Dallas Morning News contributor and St. Rita Pastoral Administrator Fr. Joshua Whitfield
8:45 a.m. - Sign-in, Continental Breakfast and networking
9:15 a.m. - Morning Sessions begin
11:30 a.m. - Lunch and Networking
1:00 p.m. - Afternoon Session begins
2:00 p.m. - Conference ends