Christmas 2021 - Approval/Edit page
- Proof all information, paying special attention to fields with red notes.
- Click the red "Edit" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Add the Map URL to the "Map URL" field (copy the URL from the link on the Parish Finder page).
- Make any additional changes to the information. If the information is not clear, call or email the parish contact for clarification.
- Once all changes are made, change the "Approved" field to "Yes".
- Click the red "Save" button on the bottom of the page.
- Visit the Christmas Mass times page at https://www.cathdal.org/christmas to verify that all information is displaying correctly.
St. Rita Catholic Parish (Dallas)
Click link to make sure that parish URL link works. Go to Parish Finder and add the main URL if a URL is not submitted or if this link does not work.
12521 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75244
Check address to make sure City, State and ZIP is not in Address line
Make sure dates are actually December 24th or 25th. Delete any Masses that are not on these dates.
If there are Masses with asterisks next to them, make sure there is a Livestream URL button above and that it works.
December 24th 4:00 PM (English)
December 24th 7:00 PM (English)
December 24th 10:30 PM (English)
December 25th 9:00 AM (English)
December 25th 11:00 AM (English, Spanish)
December 25th 5:00 PM
Additional Services and Events:
Check for typos, Clarify any questions with parish staff, Make sure all events are only on December 25th or before (Las Posadas events are OK to list).
4 pm Christmas Eve: Mass in the Church with the Children's Choir
4 pm Christmas Eve: Outdoor Mass on the Football Field; please bring your own chairs. Sweeney Hall is the alternate location if there is inclement weather.