Take time for yourself, be renewed and draw closer to God; come to a retreat at
Montserrat Jesuit Retreat House
- A retreat is a time of quiet when you can get away from the ordinary demands of life.
- A retreat provides both time and space to gain a better perspective on the deeper meaning of your life.
- A retreat offers more of what you yearn for, that is a place and a way to come to know God better in intimate and personal relationship.
- A retreat is a time of reconciliation and peace.
- A retreat is a gift you give yourself and allow the Lord to bless the gift. It is a time for you to be good to yourself.
- Discovering or deepening your own way of praying is an important outcome of the Montserrat retreat. A Montserrat retreat will ask you to look at your relationships: with God, with your spouses and families, with friends, with the Church, with your own world -- and with you own self. And you will hear Jesus Christ saying to you "Do not be afraid."
Advertising of events does not imply the endorsement by or knowledge of the activities of the following group.